Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Admissions policy 2023
- Annual Governance Statement for the Governing Body 2023-24
- Attendance Policy 2023 24
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy Sept 2023
- British Values policy CIS updated February 2023
- Charging Policy Sept 23
- Complaints Policy Sept 2023
- Consett Infant School Accessibility plan 2021-24
- Consett Infants Rel Ed_ RSE & HE Policy Consett Infants
- Counter fraud and corruption policy 2023
- Data Protection Policy Sept 23
- Privacy Notice Pupils Parents Sept 23
- Equal Opportunities Policy and Guidelines Sep 23
- Equality_Policy_Statement_Sept 2023
- Exclusion policy sept 2023
- EYFS Policy
- Governor Code of Conduct 2023-24
- Health and Safety Policy BNS-CIS Sept 23
- Online Safety Policy – Sept 23
- Safeguarding Policy – Sept 23
- SEN Policy Sept 2023
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.